FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Industrial and Shipper Supply is here to help you!
We provide systems and products that help mark, protect and preserve your products by improving the arrival condition to your customers.
Need more information? Contact us here!
Yes, we have thousands of items stocked in our warehouse. If you need help, please contact inside sales specialists for assistance. Sales@issi-texas.com
Yes, you can order on this http://shop.issipackaging.com/ website by setting up your profile.
To log in, set up you user name and password.
- Access to helpful tools for you to keep track of your orders.
- Customer Order pad.
- Order tracking
- Saved shopping lists.
Yes, your order can be delivered by several options listed below: Applicable charges apply.
Items are also available at “Will Call” between 7:30AM to 4:30PM Monday-Friday.
- Locally: Our courier service. Most orders received by noon will be delivered the same day, after noon orders arrive the next day.
- Local Hot-Shot deliveries are available also.
- Orders outside of the Houston area ship via UPS and larger orders ship via UPS LTL.
- Expedited shipping is also available but limited to UPS rules for weight and material.
- International shipments can be arranged with your freight forwarder.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, Checks or Cash. Trade credit is available for those who qualify. For Credit application contact us.
Yes, we have Factory-Trained technicians able to perform repairs at our Service Center or your facility. Contact our Service Manager, Mike Orlowski to arrange a service call Mike.email@example.com. For a full list of items, we repair click here.
Stencil Machines, Tape Machines, Stretch Wrap Machines, Strapping Machines, Label Printers, Label Applicators, Embossing Machines.
Strapping tools both manual and automated, Staplers, Shrink guns, Case Sealers, Stitchers, & Heat sealers.
- Bring the tool in for evaluation.
- Estimates are given prior to service begins.
- Allow 3-4 business days, depending on equipment type and parts availability.
- You will be notified if any problems, additional parts, or delays occur.
Yes, there is a large array of custom options available and we have great knowledge of industry standards we can assist you in choosing the labels you need. We are capable of small or large runs of drum labels, placards, NFPA diamonds and custom decals.
The best product to use for strapping depends upon your intended application. We are here to provide information and recommend products and processes that will work the best for you to secure and protect your products.
Plastic strapping is great for many light and medium duty applications. Steel remains the king for most heavy duty applications. Please click here to see the plastic strapping page and here to see the steel strapping page.
Yes we do. We have great relationships with Distributors within the Industry, and offer discounts for Inventory we distribute.